Learning About Media
6 Review: Citing Your Sources
Did you know that when you do research you should be giving credit to the author or authors? This is called citing your source.
- Watch the source citation video above all the way through at least one time! You will need it!
- Open the website easybib.com. This website makes it easy to give credit where credit is due!
- Open the document attached here, make a copy, and share it with your teacher.
- Research the answers to the questions and type the answers in the document.
- For each answer, use easybib.com to create a source citation. Watch the video as many times as you need to! (PLEASE NOTE: If you cannot find info like the author, etc., you may leave that field blank. Many times, websites do not list authors.)
- Double-check your citations! They should look something like this: "John Kasich to Suspend Presidential Campaign, Senior Adviser Says." NBC News. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 May 2016.
- Make sure your name is on your document.
- Use Save As to save your document to your account.
- Print your completed assignment.